Subscribe to our Newsletter and get a chance to win a 2 night stay package with breakfasts and activity pass for the family! $600 Value
1. The Summer awaits you at Mont-Tremblant Contest is being held in the province of Québec, Canada, by Tourisme Mont-Tremblant. The contest runs from October 5, 2011, to May 21, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
2. This contest is open to all residents of Canada, United States and other countries, aged 18 and over, with the exception of the employees, agents, and representatives of Tourisme Mont-Tremblant, their subsidiaries, their affiliated companies, their parent companies, their advertising and promotions agencies, and the suppliers of prizes, materials, or services used in connection with this contest, as well as the members of their immediate families (brothers, sisters, children, fathers and mothers), their legal or common-law spouses, and anyone living in the same household as these employees, representatives and agents.
3. No purchase is necessary. During the contest period, subscribe to our Newsletter. Only entries received on or before May 21, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. (EST) will be accepted.
4. One entry per person. Individuals attempting to enter the contest more than once will be disqualified. Each entry gives entrants one chance to win the contest.
5. The draw will be held on May 22, 2012, at Tourisme Mont-Tremblant in Ville de Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, 5080 Montée Ryan, J8E 1S4.
6. The Prize offered must be accepted ‘’as is’’ and cannot be exchanged for cash. There can be no refunds for services not utilised. It is valid until October 5, 2012.
7. The Prize includes:
• 2 night stay in 2 bedrooms condo with breakfasts at the Château Beauvallon;
• Activity pass at the Tremblant Resort.
The maximum value of the Prize is $600 (CAN$; *Taxes extras). The prize is for 2 adults and 2 children. The winner is responsible for transportation to and from the Mont-Tremblant region. Confirmation for this trip must be made by calling Tourisme Mont-Tremblant, 5080 Montée Ryan, Mont -Tremblant, Quebec, J8E 1S4 1-800.322.2932.
8. To be declared a winner, the person whose entry is selected in the draw must:
•Be reached by phone or by email by Tourisme Mont-Tremblant within ten (10) days of the random draw;
• Sign the declaration and release form, which will be sent by mail or fax. This form must be returned to Tourisme Mont-Tremblant within five (5) days of its receipt. The winner will then be notified of how to take possession of the Prize.
9. Should the selected entrant fail to meet any of the above-mentioned conditions, they will be disqualified and a new draw for the Prize will be held until a new entrant is declared a winner.
10. Limit of one (1) prize per winning entrant.
11. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
12. In the event that, for reasons beyond the control of Tourisme Mont-Tremblant, and unrelated to winners, the Prize cannot be awarded as described herein, Tourisme Mont-Tremblant agrees to award a similar prize of equal value.
13. The winner absolves Tourisme Mont-Tremblant and their representatives of all liability for any harm they may incur in connection with accepting and/or using their Prize. If asked to do so, the winner agrees to sign a declaration and release form to this effect prior to receiving the Prize.
14. By entering the contest, the winner consents to the use of their name, photo, likeness, voice, place of residence, and/or declaration about the Prize by Tourisme Mont-Tremblant for promotional purposes, without compensation of any kind.
15. Disputes regarding the organization and conduct of this contest may be submitted to the Bureau of Competition for a ruling. Disputes regarding the awarding of the Prize may also be submitted to the Bureau, but only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
16. For the purposes of these rules, the entrant is the person in whose name the electronic entry form was filled out. The Prize is not transferable.
17. Entry forms are the property of Tourisme Mont-Tremblant, which is not responsible for any mailing errors, loss, delay, or destruction of entry forms. Only an entrant selected to receive a prize will be contacted.
18. Tourisme Mont-Tremblant may use the personal information given in connection with the contest in the marketing of its products or services only. No identifiable personal information will be disclosed or sold to a third party for any other purpose.
19. All decisions by Tourisme Mont-Tremblant are final and under no circumstances will it be held liable for any errors or negligence, including but not limited to faulty computers, networks, phone lines, or technical defects that could occur in connection with the contest.
20. This contest is governed by all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.