LOLA to you
|Date:||August 31, 2014|
This event brings together women looking to take on a personal challenge created just for them. Whether you are sedentary, active or athletic, this is an achievable goal for every woman, regardless of their physical condition and personal objectives. Fundraising: As a parallel activity to the event, the Lola Foundation was created as a means to encourage education and physical activity among young women. All funds gathered during the event are used to award student bursaries to young women training in a competitive sport, whose commitment deserves to be recognized. Everyone can contribute to the fundraiser through the silent auction held during the event, on a voluntary basis or through the purchase of products for sale on-site of the event.
The fundraising objective in 2014 is $7500. In 2013, the event collected $5550, and 11 bursaries were awarded to young women in sports, struggling to achieve their goals!
Mission and Objectives
- Encourage physical activity among women;
- Bring together as many women as possible in the different categories and disciplines of the event;
- Make this an annual event that will reunite women every year and in 2015 be held in other regions of Quebec and Canada;
- Allow women who would not have contemplated such an achievement to live this new experience;
- Provide a recreational and competitive event in a healthy and friendly environment.